Sinigang na Bangus
This heart healthy dish has a very fresh and and savory taste, combining the fresh taste of fish, served in a clear tamarind based sour vegetable soup.
Make sure that the scales have been removed and the fish is all clean, to eliminate that “malansa” taste from the fish.
- 4 cups water or rice washing
- 1 pc red onion, quartered lengthways
- 2 pcs tomatoes, quartered
- 1 pcs radish, sliced
- 3 pcs okra, sliced
- ½ kilogram bangus, sliced
- 1 (22 gram) pack Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix Original
- 1 bundle kangkong, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 pcs sili pansigang
- With only a few simple steps, and with this one pot dish, this healthy and nutritious Sinigang na Bangus cooks your way into your family’s heart. Start by using the water from where you washed your rice, or just fresh water. Pour this into the pot together with the onions and tomatoes. Bring this slowly to a boil then lower the heat to simmer for a few minutes.
- First add your radish and okra. Let these boil for 2 minutes. Since fish cooks easily, carefully add the fish and long green chilli and simmer gently until cooked through before adding the Sinigang sa Sampaloc Mix Original and kangkong. Make sure that the scales have been removed to eliminate that “malansa” taste from the fish. Stir and simmer. It should be done in a minute.
- All done and it only took 2 steps to cook this dish. Satisfy everyone’s craving by serving this hot and soothing Sinigang na Bangus with enough rice and surely your family will ask for more.
- Without milk
- Egg Free
- Lactose Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy