Delicious Bulanglang Recipe
This heart healthy dish consists of different vegetables creating a mild and fresh flavor, with additional contrasting textures from kalabasa and galunggong.
Sigarilyas (Winged Bean) is rich in zinc and it helps increase the body's immune system and helps fight colds.
- 2 pcs Knorr Fish Cubes
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup kalabasa, cubed
- 1 pc medium gabi, cubed
- 1 pc medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 pc medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup patola cubed
- 3/4 cup sigarillas, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 pc Sedium fish (Galunggong or Bangus)
- 3 tbsp bagoong
- 1/2 cup saluyot leaves
- Begin by getting a pot and fill it with water. Over high heat, allow the water to boil and drop in the Knorr Fish Cubes.
- Place the kalabasa next together with the gabi, onion, tomatoes, patola, and sigarillas. Cook until vegetables are almost tender.
- Gently add fish and bagoong and allow to simmer until the fish is cooked through.
- Lastly, top with saluyot leaves and allow to simmer for 2 minutes more.
- Season with enough salt and that's our dish. Pair with your favorite fried or grilled meat or eat as is. Bulanglang is home!
- Without milk
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free