Crispy Pompano Recipe with 3 Sauces
This simple yet delicious dish uses the fresh taste of Pompano fish infused with the great flavor of Knorr seasoning served with three types of unique sauces.
Before frying the fish, pat dry the fish to remove the excess water and moisture from the fish to prevent the hot oil from splattering.
- 1 kg 1 kg. pompano, cleaned
- 1/4 cup Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 1/4 cup calamansi juice
- ground black pepper
- For the 3 sauces
- 1/2 pc diced ripe mango mixed with 1 tsp chopped coriander
- Store bought sweet chilli sauce
- Knorr Liquid Seasoning with calamansi and siling labuyo (optional)
- Do you know how easy this dish is that you can actually cook this weekly at home? You just need to season the fish with a mixture of Knorr Liquid Seasoning, calamansi juice and black pepper and that’s it! Pan-fry in hot oil until cooked through and serve with your choice of sauce.
- Serve all three condiments and decide later on which one is your favourite. Mango coriander, sweet chili sauce, or Knorr Liquid Seasoning! This dish will definitely put a smile on your face! And here’s another secret: our bet for best sauce is Knorr Liquid Seasoning!
- Without milk
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free