Fish Tinola with Lemongrass Recipe
This delicious and relaxing dish uses the rich seafood taste of fish combined with the refreshing ginger and lemongrass broth soup.
Lemongrass is packed with a lot of vitamins and minerals, and it is a great source of antioxidants, which help reduce diseases.
- 3 -4 cups water
- 2 pcs small ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1 pc. ginger, sliced and peeled
- 1 bundle tanglad, white ends only, washed properly
- 3 pcs. green chili (sili pansigang)
- 1 pc. onion, sliced thinly
- 2 pcs Knorr Fish Broth Cubes
- 2 pcs Hasa-Hasa, sliced
- 1 cup pechay, sliced
- 4 stalks spring onions, cut into 2-inch pcs
- fish sauce (patis), to taste
- Begin by getting a pot and then filling it with water. Throw in the tomatoes, ginger, tanglad, sili, onion and Knorr Fish Broth Cubes. Let this simmer for at least 3 – 5 minutes before gently adding the fish. Fish cooks quickly so make sure you do not over-cook. Check after 8 minutes if the fish is already done.
- Add pechay next followed by the spring onions. Adjust seasoning if needed. Finally, that’s our dish!
- Here’s a dish that will remind you of how your mom likes to serve you only the best. It’s good for the soul, warms the heart and soothes your stomach. This is home!
- Without milk
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy