Tasty Tilapia Oriental Recipe
This simple dish uses the fresh seafood flavors of steamed Tilapia seasoned with Knorr Liquid Seasoning flavors, topped with the Chinese oriental style sauce.
When steaming fish, the best way to tell if your fish is done is by testing it with a fork at an angle, at the thickest point, and twist gently. The fish will flake easily when it's done and it will lose its translucent or raw appearance.
- 4 pcs small tilapia
- 1 (37 g) Knorr Nido Oriental Style Real Chinese Soup
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning Original flavour
- 50 grams garlic, silvered and toasted
- Begin by preparing Knorr Nido Oriental Style Real Chinese Soup according to package instructions (do not add egg). Set aside.
- Give tilapia a nice seasoning of with salt and pepper and transfer to a heatproof dish. Steam the fish until cooked through.
- Remove the fish from the steamer and arrange the fish on a platter and top it with the Knorr Nido Oriental Style Real Chinese Soup mix. Drizzle with Knorr Liquid Seasoning Original flavor and garnish with toasted garlic on top.
- Now who says something as pretty looking and delicious as this can't be made at home. Try this recipe and see what we mean.