Beef and Caramelized Apples Sandwich
Try this Beef and Caramelized Apple sandwich recipe for that perfect blend of sweet and savory in your sandwich.
- tablespoons Lady's Choice Real mayonnaise
- Caramelized apples:
- 1 pc apple, sliced thinly
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 can premium corned beef
- 2-4 pcs lettuce leaves
- 2 pcs buns, sliced lengthways
- For the apples: Saute apples with butter and brown sugar in a pan over medium heat until soft and caramelized. Set aside.
- Cook corned beef on pan until dry. Set aside.
- To assemble sandwich: Spread Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise on buns. Divide and arrange the corned beef, lettuce and apples on buns. Serve warm.