Best Creamy Pinoy Spaghetti
Whip up a super creamy Pinoy-style spaghetti recipe with red sauce. Use Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise to cook this easy Filipino recipe now.
- 500 grams spaghetti noodles
- 4 tbsps cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 pcs medium onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 kilogram ground beef
- 2 pcs red bell peppers, cored, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 pc carrot, finely chopped
- 1 pc bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 3 pcs jumbo hot dog rolls, sliced diagonally into rings
- 825 grams sweet style spaghetti sauce pouch
- 1/4 cup Lady's Choice mayonnaise
- grated cheese
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Drain.
- Sauté garlic, onions then add the ground beef. Cook over high heat until meat is no longer pink.
- Bring to low heat. Add red bell peppers, carrot and bay leaf. Put salt and pepper.
- Pour in 1 ½ cup of water and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the mixture is almost dry and the vegetables are very tender.
- Turn up the heat and add the sliced hotdogs, stirring for about a minute. Pour in the spaghetti sauce and bring to the boil. Adjust seasonings. Lower the heat, cover and simmer for another 5-7 minutes.
- Add ¼ cup of Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise. Mix well until sauce becomes creamy.
- Pour sauce on pasta and top with grated cheese.