California Maki Sandwich
Craving for sushi? Find out how you can make an easy California maki sandwich with these ingredients - mangoes and Lady's Choice Tuna Spread.
- 2 slices multigrain bread, toasted
- 2 tbsps Lady's Choice Tuna Spread
- 4 pcs iceberg lettuce leaves
- 6 pcs crabsticks, sliced
- 1/4 cup ripe mango, diced
- 1/4 cup cucumber, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup avocado, diced (optional)
- 1 pc nori, cut into thin strips
- Spread Lady’s Choice Tuna Spread on bread evenly. Top with iceberg lettuce, crabsticks, mangoes, cucumber, avocado and sprinkle with chopped nori. Cover with the other slice of bread.
Serving suggestion: a teaspoon of light soy sauce and a pinch of wasabi can be mixed with the mayo for extra zing