Shrimp Scampi Sandwich
Enjoy our special seafood in a bun sandwich recipe that's full of flavor surprises that can leave you going back for more.
- 1 tbsp olive oil or butter
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 200 grams shrimp, shelled and deveined
- to taste lemon juice
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp dried chili flakes (optional)
- 2 slices foccacia bread, toasted and sliced lengthways
- 4 tbsps Lady's Choice Tuna Spread
- 2 pcs iceberg lettuce leaves
- Saute garlic in oil/butter. Add shrimp and sauté until cooked. Add lemon juice, parsley, and chili flakes.
- Spread Lady’s Choice Tuna Spread on bread. Lay lettuce and fill with sautéed shrimp.