Classic Potato Salad Recipe for Christmas Parties
With the holidays in full swing, you’re most likely deep in party planning. Need some help putting together a merry menu lineup? Make sure you include dependable mains, like roast chicken, caldereta, or embutido. Then, don’t forget about the sides to match those! If you want something quick and budget-friendly, why not give this classic potato salad recipe a try? The best potato salad recipe does not have to be complicated. You only need less than an hour to whip this up – and you can even do it days in advance. Did you know that creamy salads taste better a few days after prep? Here’s what you’ll need to make this easy potato salad recipe for your parties.
Garnish your chicken potato salad recipe with hard-boiled eggs, bacon bits, parsley, and green onions.
- 500 g marble potatoes
- 1 medium carrot
- 250 g chicken breast
- salt and peppersalt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise
- 1 (8-oz) can pineapple chunks with syrup (optional)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp pickle relish
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Boil potatoes and carrots until cooked. Let cool, then slice potatoes in half and carrots into cubes. Set aside.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Boil for 15 minutes or until completely cooked. Let cool, then slice chicken into strips or cubes.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Toss well, then chill before serving.
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free