Creamy Chicken Macaroni Salad
Learn how to make a creamy chicken macaroni salad with easy-to-find ingredients. A super delicious recipe that is perfect for special celebrations.
- 470 ml Lady's Choice Choice mayonnaise
- 200 grams macaroni
- 1/4 cup minced carrot
- 1 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup pickle relish
- 2/3 cup pineapple tidbits, drained and sliced
- 2/3 cup cooked shredded chicken breast fillet
- 2 tbsps sugar
- fine salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Rinse under running water and drain well. Set aside.
- Chop the ingredients (carrots, onions, pickle relish, pineapple, and chicken).
- Combine the ingredients and fold-in with Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise, then toss well. Season with sugar, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Chill before serving.
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy