Marble Potato Salad
An easy marble potato salad recipe made creamy with Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise including the ingredients and steps on how to cook it.
- 1/2 kilogram marble potatoes
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/4 kilogram chicken, use breast part
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 1 8 ounce can pineapple chunks with juice (optional)
- 2 tbsps sugar
- 2 tbsps pickle relish
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Boil the potatoes and carrots until cooked. Cut the carrots into cubes and the marble potatoes in half.
- In another pot, boil the chicken breast in water seasoned with salt and pepper. Cook for 15 minutes or until done. Let it cool and cut into strips or cubes.
- Once the vegetables and chicken have cooled, mix them together with Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise, pineapple chunks with juice, sugar, and pickle relish in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.