Pork BBQ with Homemade Ranch Dressing
Try this dish with Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise on your next BBQ session and taste your next favorite recipe for anything that's grilled.
- 1 kilogram pork, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 3-4 tbsps calamansi juice
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp chives, chopped
- 1/4 tsp dill, chopped
- 1/4 tsp parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pcs shallots or 1/4 pc onion, minced
- skewers, for grilling
- Combine barbecue sauce, Knorr Liquid Seasoning, calamansi juice, oil, and pepper in a bowl.
- Marinate pork in the barbecue mixture overnight.
- Grill over hot coals until cooked. Serve with homemade Ranch Dressing.
- For the Homemade Ranch Dressing:
- Combine Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise, fresh herbs, garlic, and shallots in a bowl. Serve chilled.