Pastrami and Sausage Salad
Enjoy salad goodness with thin slices of seasoned meat, mixed together with Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise for a perfect nutritious light meal.
- For the Sesame-mayo Dressing:
- 1 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsps sesame seeds, toasted
- For the crostinis:
- 1/2 pc baguette, sliced thinly
- as needed olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
- as needed Sesame-mayo dressing
- 200 grams pastrami, sliced thinly
- 1 pc choice sausage, sliced thinly
- 1 bunch lollo rosso lettuce or iceberg lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 pc red cabbage, sliced thinly
- 100 grams cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100 grams feta cheese, diced
- In a bowl, combine Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise, sesame oil, and sesame seeds. Set aside.
- Arrange baguette slices on tray. Drizzle with olive oil, season, and add oregano. Toast in an oven until crisp.
- Toss vegetables with the prepared dressings then arrange on plate. Add crostinis topped with pastrami, sausages, and feta cheese.