Grilled Chicken Salad with BBQ Mayo Dressing Recipe
This heart healthy dish uses the rich taste of chicken marinated in Knorr seasoning, tossed in a salad of fresh greens, served with a savory bbq-mayo dressing
When grilling meats, don't move the meat / food around too much. Let it stay in the grill a little longer to let the meat cook more. It will be easier to remove it and get it unstuck when it is fully cooked.
- 400 g chicken breast fillet
- 1 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 3 pcs tomatoes, seeded and sliced
- 1 pc cucumber, sliced
- 1 pc hardboiled egg, sliced
- 100 g walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 pack mixed greens
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup Lady's Choice Mayonnaise Lite
- Prepare the chicken for grilling by first marinating the breast fillet with Knorr Liquid Seasoning for at least 30 minutes before cooking. Grill each side for 3-5 minutes. Set aside and let it rest for 5 minutes before cutting into strips.
- Make the dressing by combining Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise and the store bought barbecue sauce. Pour the dressing over the mixed greens then toss to combine. Top this with tomatoes, cucumber, egg, walnuts, and the grilled chicken strips.
- What a reward this dish brings to the table for this salad is a healthy and delicious meal waiting to be enjoyed by the whole family. Tip: Salad is always an added flair to any pasta or fried dish.