Savory Beef Salad Recipe
This dish combines the fresh flavors of the garden green with the sweet and slightly sour asian dressing sauce, topped with savory beef tenderloin strips.
Remember to let the meat rest after searing. Meat resting is needed by the meat so that the juices and flavors of the meat redistribute within the meat and not just flow away.
- ½ kg beef tenderloin
- 1 pc Knorr Beef Cube
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pc. lemongrass, sliced
- 1 tbsp shallots, chopped
- 4 pcs. mint leaves, roughly chopped
- ½ cup lime juice
- 4 pcs. coriander leaves, chopped
- 3 pcs. dried chili
- 3 pcs. spring onions, chopped
- sugar and fish sauce, to taste
- mixed greens, washed and torn into bite-sized pieces as needed