Baked Chicken Gata Recipe
This simple dish uses the rich taste of chicken marinated in coconut milk. Roasted to give it a nice crisp skin while keeping the meat nice and juicy.
Before starting your preparations, make sure that you pre heat your oven to 375F.
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay diluted in ½ cup water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- All you need to do is to marinate the chicken in the diluted Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay and add salt and pepper for about an hour.
- You can now roast it in the pre-heated oven at 180C until the chicken is cooked through.
- Indulge in this yummy Baked Chicken gata with a serving of sweet bagoong and steamed pechay on the side. Your family will truly thank you for this delicious meal that you’ve prepared for them.
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy