Easy-to-Make Sushi Bake Recipe
An easy-to-prepare Sushi Bake that is filled with mouth-watering crabsticks, rice, crispy seaweed, and Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise.
- 2 cups warm cooked rice (Japanese, short grain, or Dinorado)
- 1 cup Lady's Choice mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Japanese soy sauce
- 1 cup chopped or shredded crabstick
- crispy seaweed
- Press rice in a medium square oven-proof dish then set aside.
- In a bowl, combine Lady's Choice real mayonnaise and soy sauce. Mix in crabsticks.
- Layer crab mixture over rice.
- Crumble some crispy seaweed over crab mixture. Bake for 10-15 mins or until top has lightly browned. Let cool slightly then serve with crispy seaweed for wrapping.