Corned Beef Fried Rice
This perfect rice baon recipe mixes the savory taste of corned beef with the textures green peas and carrots, combined with the chicken flavor fried rice.
Corned beef is packed with zinc and iron that helps in promoting good mental function, boosts energy and keeps us healthy and free from sickness.
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 can carne norte / corned beef
- 2 pieces egg beaten
- 1 pc Knorr Chicken Cube
- 4 cups cooked rice (cold)
- 1 piece carrot, cut into small cube
- 1/2 cup green peas
- Let's start by frying the corned beef. Get a large pan, big enough to fit our rice, make it nice and warm over high heat, add a little oil then fry the corned beef until 'dark and crispy. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the beaten eggs and the crushed Knorr Chicken cube.
- In a large pan, make it nice and warm over high-medium heat, add a little oil, then gradually pour in the egg mixture. Stir the egg and cut them into smaller pieces.
- Add the corned beef, cold rice, carrots and green peas. Add the remaining Knorr Chicken cube and mix together with the rice. Stir until the rice, corned beef and egg mixture are well combined. Serve and Enjoy!