Longganisa Fried Rice
This pinoy-style fried rice recipe uses the rich flavors of longganisa combined with the carrots and green peas, served in a chicken flavor-infused fried rice.
Green peas are rich in vitamins and nutrients that help protect your eyes from cataracts and age-related degeneration.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 pcs longganisa, shredded
- 2 pc eggs beaten
- 1 pc Knorr Chicken Cube
- 750 g cooked rice (cold)
- 1 pc carrot, chopped
- 1/2 cup green peas or gisantes
- Let's start by preparing the longganisa. Using a medium pan, make it nice and warm over high-medium heat, add a little oil and fry the shredded longganisa until it turn crispy an crunchy. Once cooked, remove from pan, strain excess oil and then set aside.
- In a new pan, place it over high heat, add a little oil then toss in the egg and 1/2 Knorr Chicken cube. Continue to cook until cube is well dissolved. Stir the eggs while cooking to create shreds
- Add in the carrots and green peas, then toss the cooked rice. Add the remaining 1/2 Knorr Chicken cubes into the mix. Stir until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Serve hot and Enjoy!