Hotdog Fried Rice Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Hotdog Fried Rice made extra special with Knorr Chicken Cubes. Enjoy it with your family!
It is recommended that you use cold, leftover cooked rice. Rice left in the fridge overnight will be firmer, making it easier to cook and to separate. It will also prevent the fried rice to become mushy and lumpy.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 pcs hotdog, chopped into squares
- 1 pc carrot, chopped into small pieces
- ½ cup green peas
- 2 pc egg, beaten
- 1 pc Knorr Chicken Broth Cube
- 4 cup rice cooked
- Let's start by preparing the rice toppings. In medium pot, fry the chopped hotdogs, green peas, and carrots until soft and tender.
- Mix in the egg and continue frying until it sets. Occasionally stir the egg to make sure that all sides cook evenly.
- Add the rice into the pan. Remove all rice lumps. Add in the crushed Knorr Chicken Cubes and mix properly with the other ingredients.