Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Bibimbap made special with Knorr Beef Cubes. Serve this healthy meal to your family today.
Bibimbap is one of the most famous Korean traditional foods. The word bibimbap means stirred or mixed rice.
- 250 g beef sirloin, sukiyaki-cut beef or thinly sliced
- 1 pc Knorr Beef Cube, mashed
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onion
- Bibimbap sauce:
- 1/4 cup gochujang (Korean red pepper paste)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 -4 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- thinly sliced carrots
- spinach or kangkong leaves
- onion leeks, thinly sliced
- sunny side up eggs
- This recipe may take some effort but we promise you that it will be worth it! There are 3 steps in preparing Bibimbap. First, you need to make a marinade. Next, prepare the sauce and lastly, prepare the topping.
- Let's begin by combining all the marinade ingredients, including the beef, in a bowl. Blend them well and store in the chiller to flavor the meat.
- Next, combine all the sauce ingredients and mix well. Set aside in the chiller.
- Lastly, prepare the toppings by sauteeing each ingredient with a little oil. Season with some salt and pepper then set aside.
- Now, get a skillet and make it nice and hot over medium heat. Throw in the beef and cook until meat is slightly brown. Set aside.
- Prepare a nice big bowl and arrange the Bibimbap over. Start by scooping out rice and placing it at the center of the bowl. Top the rice with the cooked beef and the sautéed vegetables. Pour the Bibimbap sauce over and that's it! Our dish is done! Impress your guests or loved ones when you serve Bibimbap at home. The taste is as lovely as it looks!