Chicken and Rice Soup Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Chicken and Rice Soup made extra special with Knorr Chicken Cubes. Enjoy it with your family!
Green peas are a good source of vitamins C and E, zinc, and other antioxidants that strengthen your immune system.
- 1 small onion, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pc Knorr Chicken Cube
- 1/4 cup uncooked rice (Dinorado-type)
- 150 g chicken breast fillet, cubed
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/4 pc red onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 3 sprigs of fresh cilantro (wansoy), leave spicked and roughly chopped
- Get a medium pot and make it nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the onions. Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the rice and Knorr Chicken Cube, before gradually pouring in the water. Stir well and allow to simmer for 8 minutes.
- Stir in the diced chicken and continue to simmer for another 10 minutes. Add peas in the last 2 minutes.
- Ladle soup into bowls then top with a spoonful of cream, a few slices of onions and chopped cilantro leaves. And that's a warm bowl of love right there ready to be enjoyed by the company of loved ones.