Curry Rice Recipe
This simple rice dish combines the flavorful taste of curry mixed with sweet coconut milk flavor combined with the rich flavors of chicken and fresh greens
When cooking with coconut milk, you need to monitor the heat and do not let the liquids reach and keep at a boiling temp to prevent it from breaking. Keep the heat at a low-medium and keep the liquids only at a simmer.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 stalk leeks, chopped
- 1 cup chicken breast fillet, cubed
- 33 g (1 pack) Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix dissolved in 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 4 cups cooked rice
- fish sauce, to taste
- First, get a medium sized pan and make it nice and warm over high heat. Add some oil and start to sauté the garlic, leeks, then add the chicken fillet cubes. Cook until the chicken turns brown and aromatic.
- Add dissolved Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix then lower the heat to simmer until the sauce thickens. Add curry powder then stir well.
- Add cooked rice, mix well, and season to taste with fish sauce. Serve hot.
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy