Aligue Rice Recipe
This dish uses the rich flavor of crab fat combined with coconut milk sauce, mixed and tossed in cooked rice to create a dynamic dish.
Aligue (Crab Fat) is a good source of Omega-3 Fatty acids that essential for better growth and strengthens the functioning of the brain.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 stalk leek, sliced
- 2 tbsp aligue (crab fat paste)
- 33 g (1 pack) Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix diluted in 1 cup water
- 4 cups cooked rice
- fish sauce, to taste
- kani or crab sticks, for topping (optional)
- Begin by grabbing a pan and making it nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the leeks and add aligue. Sauté for two minutes to cook before adding the Knorr Ginataang Gulay diluted in 1/2 cup water. Allow the sauce to simmer until thick.
- Add the cooked rice, mix well and sprinkle with a bit of fish sauce to taste. With an extra topping of kani (crab stick), this dish is done!
- Aligue Rice is a dish that will always put a smile on your face. You may eat it as is or served with your meat of choice! It’s simply delicious!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy