Tasty Aligue Rice Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Tasty Aligue Rice | Knorr
- 1 tsp aligue
- 1 tbsp leeks, sliced
- 1 cup Knorr Ginataang Gulay Recipe Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups rice
- fish sauce to taste
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the leeks and aligue. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add Knorr Ginataang Gulay Complete Recipe Mix (Sitaw at Kalabasa) diluted in 1/2 cup of water. Just allow this to simmer until sauce is thickened.
- Add cooked rice next and mix this well.
- Drizzle some fish sauce to add flavour and top with kani. And that’s our dish! Here’s a meal on its own or paired with your favourite fried dish! You won’t be able to move on, it’s that good!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free