Sinigang Rice Recipe
This simple recipe combines the tangy flavors of Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok tossed in sautéed garlic infused fried rice.
The best rice to use when making Sinigang Rice is cold leftover day old rice.
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc Knorr Pork Cube
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1- 2 tbsp Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix
- Heat cooking oil in a pan. Sauté onion and garlic until onion is translucent and garlic is golden. Add and dissolve the Knorr Pork Cubes and break the into smaller pieces.
- Add the rice and mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Sprinkle in the Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix. Keep mixing the rice until well dissolved. Adjust the taste according to your preference by adding more.
- Serve hot with fried fish or similar dishes.