Pineapple Curry Fried Rice Recipe
This Thai inspired rice dish uses the sweet and tangy flavors of pineapple mixed with the creamy curry and coconut milk, enhanced with Knorr Chicken flavors.
Pineapples are not only full of flavors and is a great source of fiber. It is also rich in antioxidants that help the body fight chronic inflammation and diseases, strengthens the immune system and helps in the digestion.
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 can pineapple chunks, do not drain
- ½ cup sitaw, chopped
- 1 Knorr Chicken Cube
- ½ pack Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 5 cups cooked rice
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and sauté garlic and onions.
- Add sitaw and pineapple (with juice). Cook until sitaw is tender before adding Knorr Chicken Cube. Mix until all ingredients are fully dissolved.
- Add the 1/2 pack Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix and curry powder. Mix well to incorporate and let the powders dissolve.
- Over low heat, add rice into the pan and mix everything. Eat it as is or with your favourite meat dish, whatever the occasion you will find yourself hungry for more.
- Eat it as is or with your favourite meat dish, whatever the occasion you will find yourself hungry for more.