Kimchi Rice Recipe
This Korean-inspired fried rice dish uses the rich flavor of Kimchi or fermented chili cabbage mixed with sauté onions and garlic infused with Knorr Seasoning
Kimchi passes through a method of fermentation which creates an environment for friendly bacteria such as probiotics that offer health benefits like preventing cancer, heart disease, and common colds.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 pc. onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup prepared kimchi
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2- 3 tsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- ½ tsp chili powder
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and saute onion and garlic.
- Add kimchi and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add cooked rice next and saute for 5 more minutes.
- Season with Knorr Liquid Seasoning and chili powder. If you're in a diet, you have to stay away from this dish. For you will find yourself eating more Kimchi Rice.
- Without milk
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free