This tamarind-based sour soup uses the flavors of chicken and vegetables to complete the balance of flavors and textures of this Filipino classic dish.
Siguradong asim-kilig na paborito ng pamilya!
- 1 lb chicken, cut into serving-pieces
- 22 g Knorr Sinigang sa Samploc with gabi
- 5 okra
- 10 string beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 long green peppers
- 2 tomatoes, quartered
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 thumb ginger, crushed
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 6 cups water
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- fish sauce and ground white pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a saucepan. Sauté garlic, onion, and ginger.
- Add chicken once the onion softens. Continue cooking until the color of the chicken turns light brown.
- Pour water. Let it boil. Add Knorr Sinigang sa Sampaloc with Gabi Recipe Mix and daikon radish. Cover and continue boiling using low heat for 40 minutes.
- Add string beans, long green pepper, okra, and tomato. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Season with fish sauce and ground white pepper. Transfer to a serving bowl. Share and enjoy!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy