Asian Chicken Soup
This ideal comfort soup combines the flavorful Knorr Chicken broth with garlic and sili labuyo, mixed with egg noodles, chicken breast and spinach.
Siling labuyo has been considered a medicinal herbal plant used to treat arthritis, rheumatism, dyspepsia, flatulence and toothache.
- 900 ml water
- 1 pc Knorr Chicken Cube
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and chopped
- 1 pc siling labuyo
- 50 g dried egg noodles
- 2 pc cooked boneless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 -2 cups spinach, roughly chopped
- Begin by preparing a pot filled with water. Bring this to a boil before adding the Knorr Chicken Cube.
- Add chopped garlic and chili then bring to a boil. Break the noodles and simmer for 5 minutes more or until cooked through.
- Stir in the chicken and soy sauce and continue to simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Place and divide spinach in each bowl and ladle soup over. Now, that's what I call- home!