Chicken Pesto Cream Recipe
This heart healthy dish combines the rich flavors of chicken seasoned with Knorr flavors mixed with fresh taste of basil and nuts from the herb pesto sauce.
Pesto is packed with antioxidants thanks to the ingredients like basil and garlic. These help you reduce chronic illnesses and help normalize your blood pressure.
- 30 g fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp pili nuts
- 40 g cheese
- 1 pack Knorr Ginataang Gulay Complete Recipe Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- 300 g chicken breast
- Knorr Liquid Seasoning to taste
- 1 tbsp garlic chips
- In a blender, combine basil, garlic, and pili nuts. Then, gradually add olive oil. Blend until smooth. Then, add parmesan cheese.
- In a medium pan over medium heat, dissolve 1 pack Knorr Ginataang Gulay in 1/2 cupwater then simmer until thick.
- Reduce heat. Combine the coconut cream and ½ cup of pesto and mix well.
- Season both side of the chicken breast fillet with Knorr Liquid Seasoning. Then, pan-fry until cooked through.
- Pour the sauce into a plate. Top this with pan-fried chicken breasts and garlic chips.
- Egg Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy