Tasty Chicken Pepper Stir-Fry Recipe
This quick dish uses the rich flavor of chicken stir-fried with bell peppers and onions, combined with the creamy and flavorful Knorr Cream of Chicken sauce.
For stir-fry cooking, it always recommended that you use a wok. A wok has a large surface area and retains heat very well, making it ideal for stir-fries. Once the heat is on, things move quickly so be sure that you prepare your ingredients before starting to cook.
- 1 (60 g) pack Knorr Cream of Chicken
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 500 grams boneless chicken, medium diced
- 1 pc white onion, sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, small diced
- 1 cup green bell pepper, small diced
- First, dissolve the Knorr Cream of Chicken in 2 cups water and set aside.
- Get a pan and make it nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and sauté onions and bell peppers. Add the chicken pieces and sauté for 2 minutes or until brown and aromatic.
- Lower the heat and pour the Knorr Cream of Chicken soup mix in the pan and cook until sauce thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper and enjoy a nice serving of Creamy Chicken Stir-fry Recipe with your family. It's delicious!