Chicken Peanut Skewers Recipe
With combined flavours of peanut butter, Knorr Chicken Cubes and Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay, your grilled chicken will simply taste marvelous!
NOTE: NO PRODUCT DISPLAY. NO YIELD, NO PREP TIME/COOKING TIME
- 1 (29g) pack Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix, dissolved in 1 cup water
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 pc. Knorr Chicken Cube
- 750 g. chicken breast, cubed
- Cooking your marinade is one way of having a really flavourful dish. First, you need to bring together the diluted Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay, Knorr Chicken Cube and the peanut butter in a saucepan set on medium heat. Allow this to simmer until the mixture is smooth and free of lumps and then cool this before tossing it in the chicken.
- Now, you have two ways of marinating the chicken. First, you can thread the chicken breast cubes in a bbq stick then pour the marinade mixture over. The second option would be to marinate the chicken first in the mixture then threading it in bbq stick after. Whatever method you choose is fine as long as you leave it to flavour for at least an hour. Here’s a tip on how you can prevent your bbq stick from burning once it comes in contact with the grill: soak them in water for at least 1 hour before using them.
- So, what are you waiting for? Grill those chicken breast cubes and wait until they are nice and cooked! Eat as is or with a bowl of rice. This is surely one delicious and easy to do recipe!