Coconut Chicken Kare Kare Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Coconut Chicken Kare Kare.
- 3/4 kg whole chicken, chopped
- 1/4 pc onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Kare-Kare
- 1/2 pack Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix
- 3 cup water
- 1/4 pc puso ng saging
- 1 pc eggplant
- 5 pcs sitaw
- 1/2 bundle pechay Tagalog
- 1 Knorr Chicken Cube
- For the first step, you need to cook the chicken in a stockpot filled with 6 of cups water and Knorr Chicken Cube.
- Next, get another pan and heat this to medium high. Pour a little bit of oil and throw in the onion, garlic and meat. Allow these to cook for a few minutes or until you can smell the lovely aroma from the vegetables. Pour in the Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Kare Kare and the Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix that have been dissolved in 3 cups of water.
- You may now add the vegetables and allow these to simmer in low heat until the vegetables are cooked through.
- With a large serving of rice, it’s nice and exciting to share something as creative as this with the family.