Chicken Lollipop Recipe
This dish will surely be an instant hit with the kids. The dish is simple to make and very delicious. Best served with a nice cheese or tomato dip.
It is best to store the chicken lollipops first in a food container and chill for a few hours to allow the breadcrumbs to stick well to the meat before frying.
You can also insert some small cubes of melting cheese between the chicken bone and meat before coating them with flour, egg and breadcrumbs. (Once fried, you can expect the cheese to melt inside the lollipop)
- ½ kg. chicken lollipop
- 4 cups of water
- 2 pcs. Knorr Chicken Cubes
- 1 head garlic, crushed
- 1 cup flour
- 2 pcs. eggs, beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- oil for frying
- Here’s a kid friendly recipe that can be made ahead of time and will surely engage your kids. First, you need a large pot to fit the water, garlic and Knorr Chicken Cubes. Bring this up to a boil before adding the chicken pieces. Once the chicken changes color, remove from the pot and drain well. Ask your children to use a paper towel to pat the chicken dry.
- Now, the fun part comes. Coat the chicken pieces in some seasoned flour, dip in eggs, and then roll in breadcrumbs. Place in a container and chill for at least 1 hour.
- When the chicken has set, you can now deep-fry them until golden brown. Make sure that the oil in the fryer is hot enough to avoid greasy food.
- Finally, you can enjoy this easy and fun chicken lollipop with the whole family. Serve the chicken lollipops with your favourite dips on the side.