Chicken Mindanao Recipe
This dish uses the rich flavor of Chicken simmered in a sweet and creamy coconut milk based sauce infused with Knorr Chicken flavors.
Lower down the heat after adding the coconut milk, and do not let the mix boil because this might curdle and break up the cream.
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, chopped
- boneless chicken breast incomple
- 1 pc Knorr Chicken Broth Cube
- 2 cups thick coconut milk
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Start by getting your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and sauté the garlic, ginger, then add in the chicken. Cook until the chicken becomes light brown.
- Now, drop in the Knorr Chicken Cube. Next, add in the coconut milk and soy sauce. Cook in very low heat until the coconut milk is reduced and almost dry and that’s it! Make sure you have enough rice ready because you will definitely eat more than usual.