Flavorful Curry Chicken Kebab Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Flavorful Curry Chicken Kebab.
- 1/4 kg chicken breast, fillets
- 1 pc. Knorr Chicken Cube, pounded
- 1 tbsp. Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. curry powder,
- 2 pcs. red and green bell peppers, large dices
- 5 pcs. shallots, whole and peeled
- 1 pc. peaches, large dice
- 1/2 pack Knorr Ginataang Gulay Complete Recipe Mix
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- When you marinate meat with a nice selection of spices and high quality seasoning, you can expect a wonderful blend of flavours in this delicious dish.
- You can begin by flavouring the chicken breast with olive oil, Knorr Chicken Cube, Knorr Liquid Seasoning and curry powder.
- The next step is to skew the chicken pieces alternately with bell peppers, peaches and shallots and cook these over a hot grill until the meat and vegetables are cooked through.
- Next, serve the Curry Chicken Kebab with a sauce made by combining Knorr Ginataang Gulay Complete Recipe Mix, that has been cooked according to package directions, and yogurt.
- Cooking is an expression of love especially when you serve this flavourful Curry Chicken Kebab to your family.