Sinigang-Seasoned Fried Chicken Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Sinigang-Seasoned Fried Chicken. You'll be surprised how good this is! Taste and see what we mean.
Monitor the temp of the cooking oil. The recommended oil temperature should be about 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Using tongs, carefully lower chicken pieces into the oil skin-side down, and avoid overcrowding the pan to maintain the high oil temp.
- 1 kg Chicken leg /drumstick, washed and pat-dried
- 1 (20 g) pack Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Original
- 2 tbsp Fish sauce
- cooking oil for deep frying
- Begin by marinating chicken in KNORR Sinigang Sa Sampalok Mix Original and fish sauce for at least 30 minutes.
- Now get your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour enough oil then deep fry marinated chicken a few pieces at a time, about 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and fully cooked.
- Do not overcrowd pan when deep frying to make sure all pieces will be crispy and will brown nicely. This will also make frying faster because the heat in the oil is maintained.
- Place on paper towel to remove excess oil. And that's our dish. Once you try this recipe, it will surely become one of your favorite dishes. It’s amazingly delicious!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free