Festive Fried Chicken Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Festive Fried Chicken with Knorr Chicken Broth Cubes! You will definitely eat more than usual.
Japanese Breadcrumbs or Panko are made from a white bread that is processed into flakes and then dried. They produce crunchier texture and light flavor to the chicken.
- 1 pc whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 pcs 2 pcs KNORR CHICKEN BROTH CUBE, diluted in 1 cup hot water
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 2 pcs eggs, beaten
- 2 cups Japanese breadcrumbs
- cooking oil for frying
- The secret of this delicious chicken is in the marination. Let's begin by marinating the chicken pieces diluted in Knorr Chicken Broth Cube and garlic for 1 hour.
- Prepare 3 shallow trays with some flour, egg and breadcrumbs mixtures ready. Now, drain the chicken from the marinade and coat the chicken pieces in flour first, then dip it in beaten eggs and roll in the breadcrumbs last.
- Get a shallow pan filled with oil and preheat over high heat. Fry and cook the chicken until golden brown and cooked through. Drain chicken in pieces on paper towels and serve.
- Do not overcrowd pan when deep frying to make sure all pieces will be crispy and will brown nicely. This will also make frying faster because the heat in the oil is maintained.
- Gather your loved ones together and enjoy a serving of Festive Fried Chicken. Something as delicious as this needs to be shared with the family. It’s so good!