Chicken & Kesong Puti Salad Recipe
This heart healthy salad recipe combines the rich flavor of chicken mixed with avocado and kesong puti tossed in a Knorr infused salad dressing.
If you want your salad to be cold, put all the ingredients in the chiller just before giving it the dressing.
- 4- 6 slices bacon
- 2 tbsp. red cane vinegar
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 tsp. Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 1 pc. large head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups chicken breast, skin removed, cooked and diced
- ½ pc. ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- ¾ cup kesong puti, crumbled
- 2 pcs. eggs, hard-boiled, diced
- 2 pcs. tomatoes, diced
- First, you need to cook the bacon over medium heat until brown and crispy. Then, remove it from the pan and with the use of a paper towel, wipe off the excess oil before pounding it to bits.
- Next, prepare the dressing. You can do this by mixing together in a bowl the Knorr Liquid Seasoning, red cane vinegar, canola oil and mustard.
- Now, it’s time to put together the salad components and the dressing. Do this technique to prevent your platter from getting messy. But you may only do this when you’re going to serve the salad immediately. Grab a large bowl and toss the salad ingredients, except kesong puti, with Knorr vinaigrette dressing using a tong or salad spoon and fork.
- When fully incorporated, transfer this to a nice serving platter and top this with crumbled kesong puti to finish.
- Put a smile on your family’s faces when you serve this healthy and delicious salad on the table.