Orange Chicken Gata with Bell Pepper Recipe
This dish combines the rich flavor of chicken mixed with the sweet and tangy taste of orange simmered in a creamy coconut milk sauce combined with bell peppers.
When cooking with Coconut Milk, let the dish slowly simmer at low to medium heat, to ensure full flavors are extracted and infused in the meat. Do not let the dish boil, to prevent the sauce from breaking or curdling.
- 3 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 pc. small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 500 g. chicken breast, cubed
- ⅛ cup oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp. chili garlic sauce
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay, diluted in 1 cup water
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 pc. large bell pepper, cubed
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pc. Knorr Chicken Cube
- First, you need to grab a pan and get it nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and butter and throw in the onion and garlic. Sauté until the onion is translucent and the garlic is golden in color before throwing in the chicken.
- Stir in the oyster sauce, chilli garlic sauce, diluted Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay, orange juice, bell pepper, mushroom and Knorr Chicken Cube. And then, simmer all these for at least 2-3 minutes to fully cook the sauce.
- When you serve this Orange Chicken Gata with Bell Pepper Recipe, you can expect your family to request you to cook this again and again.