Stir-Fry Chili Chicken Cauliflower Recipe
This stir-fry chicken dish mixes spicy favors coming from your chili peppers and the creamy textures and sweetness from your coconut milk.
Eating chili has a lot of health benefits. Chili peppers improves digestive health and metabolism. Eating chili is a great way to treat stomach ulcer.
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 pc small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 500 g. chicken fillet, sliced
- 1 small head cauliflower (flowers only)
- 1 pc medium bell pepper, cubed
- 1/2 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay, diluted in 240 ml water
- 1 pc Knorr Chicken Cube
- 2 tbsp chilli garlic sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- pepper, to taste
- Start by getting your pan nice and hot over medium high heat. Pour in some oil and throw in the onion and garlic. Sauté until the onion is translucent and the garlic is golden in color. Now, place the chicken in and sauté until cooked through.
- Gently add the cauliflower and bell peppers. Now, stir in the diluted Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay, Knorr Chicken Cube, chilli garlic sauce, and sesame oil. Simmer for a few minutes and this dish is done.
- Be sure to have lots of rice ready because this Stir- Fry Chilli Chicken Cauliflower Recipe will make you want to eat more and more.