Stir-Fry Chili Chicken Cauliflower Recipe
This stir-fry chicken dish mixes spicy favors coming from your chili peppers and the creamy textures and sweetness from your coconut milk.
Eating chili has a lot of health benefits. Chili peppers improves digestive health and metabolism. Eating chili is a great way to treat stomach ulcer.
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 pc small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 500 g. chicken fillet, sliced
- 1 small head cauliflower (flowers only)
- 1 pc medium bell pepper, cubed
- 1/2 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay, diluted in 240 ml water
- 1 pc Knorr Chicken Cube
- 2 tbsp chilli garlic sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- pepper, to taste