Fried Rice Chicken Gata Recipe
This Thai inspired rice dish combines the rich flavors of chicken with bell peppers and green peas, simmered in coconut milk infused with Knorr seasoning.
When cooking with Coconut Milk, let the dish slowly simmer at low to medium heat, to ensure full flavors are extracted and infused in the meat. Do not let the dish boil, to prevent the sauce from breaking or curdling.
- 4 tbsp. cooking oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 250 g. chicken fillet, chopped
- ½ pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay, diluted in ½ cup water
- ½ pc. bell pepper, cubed
- ⅓ pc. small carrot, cubed
- ⅓ cup peas
- 1 pc. Knorr Chicken Cube
- 4 cups cooked rice
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium high heat. Then, pour some oil and throw in the onion and garlic and cook until the onion is translucent and the garlic is golden in color. Now, add the chicken and sauté this until it is cooked through.
- Next, mix in the diluted Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay and then place the bell pepper, carrot, peas, Knorr Chicken Cube, and the rice. You have to gently stir all the ingredients together and continue cooking until the vegetables are cooked.
- When you serve Fried Rice Chicken Gata to your family, expect to see big smiles on their faces!