Sauteed Spicy Chicken Liver Recipe
This simple heart healthy dish uses the rich flavor of chicken liver cooked in sauce infused with Knorr Liquid seasoning and oyster sauce, topped with chili.
To prevent chicken liver from tasting bitter and to make sure they cook properly, it's important to clean them correctly before you cook them. Soaking the livers in cold water and then removing any connective tissue will give you clean livers that are ready to cook.
- 3 tbsp oil
- 8 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ kg chicken liver
- 2 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1- 2 pc red chilli, sliced
- 1 tbsp fried garlic
- This fast and easy dish of spicy chicken liver will cook in less than 10 minutes. First, you need to grab a pan and get it nice and hot over medium high heat. Pour some oil and throw in the garlic and chicken liver. Give this a good 5-6 minutes to cook.
- Then, you may pour in the Knorr Liquid Seasoning, oyster sauce, water and sugar! Then, there you go! This dish is done!
- With a bowl of rice and topping it more with red chilli and fried garlic, this dish will send you to the moon and back.