Chicken in Lemongrass Sticks with Chili Peanut Sauce
This Thai recipe combines the fresh flavors of chicken infused with Knorr flavors, grilled on lemongrass stick and served with peanut sauce.
Don't move the food around the grill too much. If the meat is stuck to the grills, let it cook a little more. It will naturally release itself once it is ready to be flipped.
Remember to have a spray bottle with water handy just in case of any flare-ups when cooking.
- ¼ kg ground chicken
- 1 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp all purpose flour
- 2 tsp oil for grill pan
- 8 pcs lemongrass sticks (white portion only)
- For the paste:
- ½ pc red onion, cut into quarters
- 1 tsp ginger, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup cilantro or wansuy
- 1 pc red chili
- 2 tbsp oil
- For the sauce:
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 cup water
- ½ pc Knorr chicken cube
- 3 tbsp Lady's Choice Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning