Ginataang Manok sa Luyang Dilaw Recipe
This classic dish uses the fresh and spiced taste of yellow ginger combined with the rich flavors of chicken, simmered in a sweet coconut milk based soup.
Luyang Dilaw (Trumeric) is full of antioxidants the are proven to improve the immune function. It also has antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup luyang dilaw, slices
- ½ kg chicken thigh
- 2 (45g) pack Knorr Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix dissolved in 3 cups water
- 1 pc Knorr Chicken Cube
- ½ pc green papaya, slices
- 1 pc finger chili
- ¼ cup chili leaves
- It will only take you 3 steps to cook this delicious and simple recipe. Begin by getting a pan and making sure it’s nice and hot over medium high heat. Pour some oil and throw in the garlic and luyang dilaw. Then, briefly sauté this before adding the chicken thigh. You may cook this for about 5 minutes.
- Next, pour the dissolved Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix, Knorr Chicken Cubes and papaya then let this cook to a simmer until almost tender.
- Next, add finger chilli and top with chilli leaves once the chicken is cooked through.
- You will put more smiles onto your family’s faces when you serve this with a big bowl of rice because Ginataang Manok sa Luyang Dilaw is home!