Braised Chicken in Tomato Sauce Recipe
This simple dish uses the rich flavor of slow cooked chicken braised in tomato sauce mixed with mushrooms, infused with spices and flavors.
You can cook this dish using a single pot. This dish is simple to make and very delicious.
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ pc onion
- ½ kg chicken leg and thigh
- ¾ cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 pc Knorr Chicken Cube
- ¼ pc garlic powder
- pinch of cayenne
- pinch of dried thyme
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup mushroom, cut into half
- Let's start by getting a pan nice and hot and over high heat, then pour the oil. Throw in the onions and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Adding the chicken and sear until the meat turns light brown in color. Pour the tomato sauce, water and the Knorr Chicken Cube.
- Add the garlic powder, pepper, cayenne and dried thyme to infuse more flavors into the dish. Bring this to a simmer until the chicken is tender.
- Throw in the mushrooms at the last minute to prevent it from getting mushy. Give this a few minutes to simmer.
- Share a priceless moment with your family when together you indulge in this braised chicken in tomato sauce dish. Good times like these will be remembered forever.