Grilled Chicken Pesto Recipe
This heart healthy recipe uses the rich taste of Knorr marinated chicken breast seasoned with pesto sauce, simmered in sweet and creamy coconut milk sauce.
When cooking with coconut milk, do not let the liquid boil for a long time to prevent the coconut milk from curdling or breaking up. Monitor the heat and let the dish cook at a simmer temp.
- 2 pcs. chicken breast fillet
- Knorr Liquid Seasoning, as needed
- 1 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1 pack Knorr Ginataang Gulay Recipe Mix
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup cream
- ground black pepper
- In order to maximize the flavour of chicken, marinate this with a few drops of Knorr Liquid Seasoning and evenly coat this in pesto sauce.
- Get your grill or stove top pan nice and warm over high heat. Add a small amount of oil, then add the chicken and give it a 3 minutes to grill for each side. Once cooked, strain excess oil and set aside.
- Now, using the same pan, pour the Knorr Ginataang Recipe Mix that has been dissolved in water. Bring this to a boil over high heat then lower the heat to simmer. Gently stir in the cream and place the chicken back onto the pan, allowing this to simmer for 6 minutes.
- Parties, merienda or whatever the occasion, this Grilled Chicken Pesto will truly be the center of attention.
- Egg Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy