Chicken Mushroom Soup Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Chicken Mushroom Soup. Satisfy your cravings with this creamy and healthy Mushroom Soup any time of the day.
Mushrooms are not only delicious but they are also a good source of fiber, protein, and antioxidants. They may also reduce the risk of developing serious health conditions, such as Alzheimer's, heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
- 1 pack Knorr Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 4 cups water
- ½ kg. chicken breast fillet, cut into cubes
- ½ cup corn kernels, drained
- ½ cup carrots, cut into small cubes
- 1 pc. red bell pepper, cut into small cubes
- 1 pc green bell pepper, cut into small cubes
- You can create this fast and easy, delicious soup in an instant. First you need to pour Knorr Cream of Mushroom Soup into a pot filled with 4 cups water and allow to boil while stirring. Drop the chicken fillet cubes slowly and bring to a simmer for 2 minutes before adding the rest of the ingredients.
- Make sure to check if the chicken and all the vegetables are cooked through. Then you can serve this comforting and filling dish to your whole family.